Sunday 20 October 2013

The Power of Prayer

I am so honoured to share with you today some of the precious wisdom contained within Master Sha's Power Healing book. This book is such a treasure for humanity and our pets. This little book is gold! Be sure to grab your copy today.

Today, learn why prayer works and experience a practice that you can use to heal yourself and your beloved pet. I look forward to hearing your experiences. May and I love you all.

May and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for sharing this journey with us


If this video has inspired you and helped your pet, do leave me your valuable feedback as a comment.
I would love to know what prayers went to heaven for our beloved animal friends this week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Master Robyn for this great teachings ... I love your singing of the lovely mantra - felt so much love. Thanks again LY LY LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Master Robyn, dear May,

    thank you for this powerful teaching!

    I actually never really understood the power of praying like this ever before. It was the best teaching about how prayers work and how to do I ever received!
    My own copy of "Power Healing" is ordered and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

    During the practice my beloved cat Mausi was with me and I also asked for a blessing for her. Led by you, Master Robyn, so much light came to both of us! I could feel and see deep transformation happening also in my own body, in my MC connected to my relationship with my cat and in my lungs ( where I experience some challenges but actually didn`t ask for a blessing ). In Mausi I could see a big blessing for her kidneys. I actually received the image that after the practice her kidneys were smiling.

    I always love to listen to your chanting, it is so beautiful!

    We are so blessed to receive this powerful teaching and to be able to practice with you again and again!

    Thank you Master Robyn and thank you dear beautiful May, thank you so much our Heaven`s teams for blessing us so generously!

    ReplyDelete