Tuesday 25 February 2014

Join May and I to bring love and light to animals and Mother Earth.

I am so excited to be part of Dr. and Master Sha's Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel. The light and love connected to this chanting channel is truly beyond words.

My Cat Mookey With His Book
I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve our beloved pets, all animal souls and all of nature at this time of great upheaval on Mother Earth especially because our animals and their environments are sometimes affected quite significantly.

It has always be my greatest desire to help the animals and take care of their environments and all of nature. My heart is always touched by the exquisite beauty of nature, there is something very magical about aligning and connecting with nature.

It is when we connect with nature that we come back into alignment and balance. We are here to follow natures way. Tao Fa Ze Ran (follow natures ways). Somehow humanity seems to have forgotten this simple truth. If you have always wanted to make a difference like me we now have the most powerful sacred wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques to serve our beloved Mother Earth and our animals.

I am very grateful to Master Sha for sharing the power of chanting and meditating to bring Heaven's love, forgiveness, compassion and light to humanity, all animal souls, Mother Earth and all souls. This powerful soul wisdom is such a gift and it inspires and motivates me beyond words. Can you believe we simply need to chant to create change on Mother Earth? How beautiful and profound. The more we meditate and chant, the more we are serving these beloved souls.
Meet Sienna, she is joining us nightly to receive the light.

We simply need to learn the four power techniques which are the foundation of Master Sha's teachings. I am calling each and everyone of you to join May and I every Monday- Friday 10.00 pm ADST, 12.00 pm CET, 6.00 am EST to learn how to create change.

Join us on Dr and Master Sha's Soul Healing Miracles chanting Channel -http://tv.drsha.com

Learn how to connect with soul power and bring the light to transform the darkness that humanity has created by offering unpleasant service over the years. The more people that join during this very special hour, the more love and light we can bring. How amazing that we can join hearts and souls together and serve in this very powerful way! You do not need to walk one step, you can do this from the comfort of your own home or workplace. You simply need to click a button on your computer. You can even chant silently....Bring your pet on line to chant with you and receive the profound love and light.

Thank you technology!
Thank you Master Sha!Thank you Heaven! Thank you everyone!
May and I send our greatest love and we look forward to connecting with you soon.

P.S. Not only will our animals and Mother Earth receive the love and light, you and your pet will too. The purpose of life is to serve. Let us serve, serve, serve as much as we possibly can.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Master Robyn, dear May, dear Mookie,

    it is always such a delight and honor to connect with you all! The chanting channel is such a great and easy way to offer blessings, receive blessings, connect in love, peace and harmony. I have noticed that just connecting for a few minutes already shifts my focus, helps me to be grounded and balanced. And my cats, especially my beloved Mausi, really loves to join me in front of the chanting channel!
    I think her soul knows very well that she needs all the light and blessings she can receive. And she loves to join and connect with many other souls!

    We are sending you, May and Mookie, our greatest love and gratitude!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you, love you, love you, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beloved Master Robyn I am so excited to read about your wonderful new show! Thank you for your service

    ReplyDelete