Thursday 7 November 2013

Tao Retreats Brought Rejuvenation and Longevity to My Cat

Dear Friends, my beloved dog, May and I are always delighted to connect with you. Today I am excited to share my experiences of the Tao and  that there is an amazing retreat beginning in 2 days -  Tao I & II Combined Retreats for Healing, Rejuvenation and Longevity with Dr and Master Zhi Gang Sha. This retreat will be very special indeed and my soul is truly excited. 

Just before I met Master Sha I had a deep realization that it is not the amount you know that moves you towards Heaven and enlightenment; but it is about fully connecting with the Tao, the Source, the Universal laws and principles.

Simplicity is the key. 

I am so grateful that Master Sha teaches Tao and how to follow the Tao. He is taking us on a journey to meld with the Tao. This is truly remarkable because very few human beings at this time have melded with the Tao. Master Sha is a very special soul that has come to Mother Earth to help empower, heal and enlighten humanity to create love, peace and harmony. I love the Tao teachings because they are so simple, yet profound.

Having been present for all of Master Sha's Tao Retreats I can honestly say that The Tao Journey is the most special journey. This year's retreat is year 4. You have the opportunity to join Tao 1, 2 and 3 so that you too can join the Tao 4 retreat. During these retreats I have experienced deep healing, life -transformation beyond imagination and many AHA moments. Each year there is more powerful and sacred wisdom that is released to empower us to reach the Tao.

All souls benefit immensely from the retreats with Master Sha. Two years ago, I decided to attend the Tao retreat via webcast (instead of going in person) because my beloved cat, who was 20 yrs old at the time, was unwell. Uma, my cat, was in a frail condition and I couldn't leave her alone because it seemed like she was readying to leave mother earth. The retreat was for 10 days and during the retreat Uma sat with me; listening to the Tao wisdom and receiving the love, light and frequency and vibration. 

The most amazing thing happened! my beloved Uma was totally transformed after the retreat. Instead of behaving like a 20 year old cat, she behaved like a 2 year old full of energy running across the lawn, jumping in and out the window with a definite spring in her step. The light had rejuvenated my beloved cat. Uma lived until she was 21 and 1/2 years of age; which is extremely rare for cats. I know her longevity was directly related to the blessings she received from the Tao retreat with Master Sha. My dog May also loves to be with me when I am on the retreats and has experienced rejuvenation as well.

Join the upcoming Tao retreats. Experience the frequency and vibration with Master Sha. Heal, rejuvenate and transform every aspect of your life and follow the Tao. I can never thank Master Sha enough for the Tao journey.  I have had many powerful experiences with Master Sha in retreats where I feel I am at one with the Tao, the emptiness, the nothingness. Master Sha has the soul power to take us to the highest realms of Heaven to purify our souls, hearts, minds and bodies so that we can meld with the Tao.

GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY, you will love it. Your pets will love it.

November 8: Introduction to the Source Enlightenment Retreat (Tao is the Source)

November 9-11: Source Enlightenment Retreat

November 9-14: Tao I & II Combined Retreats for Healing, Rejuvenation and Longevity

November 15-21: Tao III & IV Combined Retreats for Healing, Rejuvenation and Longevity

May and I send you our deepest love. I look forward to hearing your Tao experiences and your pets experiences. I will see you at the retreat.

Love and gratitude

Master Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Dear Master Robyn,

    I will never forget the first Tao Retreat I attended in Ramsau 2010. It was such a transforming and deeply touching experience!
    It is such an honor to be able to attend this year again from Tao1-4. Even though I can`t be there in person and will attend via webcast - this is Heaven coming to my home! And I am very sure that both my beloved cats will benefit greatly, too. I am looking forward to all the transformation for myself and for them!

    "See" you tomorrow at the Retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Master Robyn, TYTYTY It was so heart touching to hear a beautiful story about beloved Uma and then to see her picture, I will make sure Harley will be with me on webcast listening to the Tao retreats, I am so excited for these retreats, I have been excited for a long time now, any time with Master Sha is so sacred and transforming, ty for all your teachings and guidance and your unconditional service, We love you Danielle,Nick and Baby Beau xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Master Robin, I love your stories so much. I have such a deep connection to animals as well, so I am very happy for your service. ne week ago my bunny received soul enlightenment. The next day the soul came to me and was bowing down, Than I received a lot of colorful little packages as a gift. This was so hearttouching. Animals move my heart so much. Thank you for your service, Master Robin.. Yous Amira

    ReplyDelete